Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Naked Plates

Okay...I am finally remembering to blog. Last week Tuesday while at the Lindhouts, I was left with just Lukas. Oh I loved it! Brings back memories from when we used to hang out, just the two of us, while the other two boys were in school. He is such a little love when he is by himself without brothers to pick on him. It was kinda a rainy day so we needed to decide on an indoor activity. Since being home for two months on summer vacation, he claims he is "willy" bored with all his toys. So.... We headed to naked plates to paint some pottery. It took Lukas a REALLY long time to decide what to make but after he did, he loved his little masterpieces.

Lukas painting his little dino

My new coffee cup... of course I had to paint it turquoise and lime green, with polka dots :)

Lukie's pirate ship and dinosaur.

This picture is just to show you how small his little figurines are... My cup is average size :) He LOVED them though so whatever makes him happy!

No comments: