Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ludington

Thursday afternoon I ventured up to Ludington to spend time with Kari and her family. It was a lot of fun. We enjoyed relaxing in the sun, boat rides and bike rides, shopping downtown, hillbilly horseshoes (or dutch nuts as they call them), walking the pier, playing games and of course we had to end the night with ice cream, a tradition each night up there :) Thanks Kari and the VanDyke / (Vugteveen) Family for letting me join in on the fun!!!

The Ludington Lighthouse

You gotta have a holder-outer with Kari :)

Ice Cream at House of Flavors

Kari, Kris and I playing games at night. Bananagrams, then Nerts

Morning Bike Ride


Boat Ride


Playing Hillbilly Horseshoes (Look and that concentrarion) ha


Photoshoot with Kylynn. She was cracking me up :)
(These were all her ideas by the way)
Top Left: With our Veggie Straws; Top right: Cute holder-outer
Middle Left: Monkey Face; Middle Right: Tiger Face
Bottom Left: Elephant Face; Bottom Right: Fish Face

2 comments:

Kari Lynn said...

I am so glad that you were able to come spend some time at the cottage - it was a lot of fun having you there and I know Kylynn enjoyed it! (seeing as she named her pet snake after you!)

Can't wait until we reunite again!

... said...

Oh the snake... She seriously cracks me up, and reminds me so much of myself as a kid :)
Thanks again for the invite. I had a great time with your family!