Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Friendship Bracelets

Oh My Gosh, I can SO remember the time when freindship bracelets were the coolest thing ever. Court and I would make them all day long, and I hate to admit it, but we would wear Every... Single... One! Our ankles and wrists would be covered in the brightly colored string. Well...while babysitting the wierdas this week, there was one day I just had Gabrielle. I asked her to get out a craft. So what does she pull out? A basket overflowing with string to make friendship bracelets. I freaked.... I was so excited! She looked at me like I was a complete loser so I explained to her that I used to make them all the time when I was her age, she still stared at me with a weird look, I dont think she really seemed to care :( Anyways... We each made a matching friendship bracelets... or ankle rather :) Then to top it off... I gave her a hair wrap...now she thought I was cool. She even said that is was the best one that has ever been in her hair... Man did I feel good :) When I got home that night I dug through my basement and found all my old string. Oh the memories...


1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

I was obsessed with making friendship bracelets as well and have the container full of stuff to prove it. However, apparently I wasn't as cool as you because I only wore one at a time (: