Sunday, August 30, 2009

Polka Dot

This weekend Kari came to town. She spent the night at our house on Friday. We went to Fridays for dinner, came home and played some Guitar Hero (see her blog for this story)
http://thegirlwhodreams.blogspot.com/2009/08/june-bug.html

and...

... then we enjoyed my ever-so-favorite dessert, strawberry cheesecake and some wine! Polka dot wine!!! Is this not so perfect for me:) I LOVE polka dots, so why not try some wine with that in the title. It has to be good right? Well, it was delish!!! My new favorite!!! Kari even let me keep the bottle for decoration :) However, I will be buying more!


Thanks for a great night Kar! It's just what I needed! And we will get jobs...some time! Unfortunately we can not pick the time or place but God has a plan set in place, perfect for us!

"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you." Jeremiah 22: 11-12

(I have this verse posted by my computer. I read it every day and it reminds me to be patient. The time will come. This time of year is definitely the hardest though.)

No comments: