Friday, August 14, 2009

My New Do

I LOVE MY NEW HAIRCUT!!!! I got 3 inches cut off, highlighted and thinned! It feels wonderful. It was so thick and raggedy I couldn't even stand it. The poor hair had lived in a pony tail for months. It can finally be free. It now lays nice and I don't have 2 inches of brown at the top where my highlights grew out. I usually do this ever fall before school starts but we have family pictures next week so it had to be done now! I was so glad!

This was the best picture I could get. I am not a professional holder-outer like Kari :) And actually it really doesnt show how short it is. It is longer in the front and then a little shorter in the back. It is just under my shoulders (perfect spot in my opinion.) Look at MY right shoulder, the left one is a little shrugged up :)

4 comments:

The Kowalskis said...

Kar and I love your new haircut!!! Super cute!

Courtney Beld said...

SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the new do! Looks great!

the vrugginks said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!