Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Detective Duke



This picture was taken only because I was laughing hysterically as I watched him leaning up against his bed just chillin' with the dog, talking to Noah.

Oh my goodness, I don't even know what else to write under these pictures! I LOVE THIS KID!!! He cracks me up daily! =)

Okay, the boys are obsessed with the TV show cash cab. If you haven't seen it, it's a game show that takes place inside a taxi cab. People have to answer questions on the way to their destination and depending on how difficult, they are worth different amounts of money. Jon and I can't figure out why they like it because the questions are usually really hard, we don't even know the answers.

Anyways, we had to stay home this morning because the boys had a dentist appointment right after lunch. So, we needed to come up with something to do. Noah decided we should play cash cab... To make a long story short, we did. I was the taxi driver and they "played the game."

So you are probably still wondering what this has to do with the above pictures. On the show the people in the cab are allowed two shout outs. This is where they ask other people for help on a question they don't know. The pictures are when it was Lukas' turn to be the " street shout out." He said he didn't want to look like a little boy so he wore detective clothes so people would think he was older... hahaha only Lukas! On top of that he carried around the house phone while the boys "in my taxi" had my cell phone so they could use the "mobile shout out" as well.

It was hilarious! I am laughing as I write this just thinking about this whole thing taking place. You kinda had to be there and know the show, but it definitely made my day!

Me, the detective and his ever-so-ferocious dog :)

No comments: