Monday, August 10, 2009

Bananagrams

Bananagrams is probably right now my favorite game ever! I will play it any chance I get. It's kinda like scrabble except you are playing your only little group of words. It's hard to explain on here but the whole point of this blog is that I would highly recommend getting it :) And the best part, it comes in the cutest little banana case ever! And its small enough to carry around everwhere....thats what I do. It's in my purse wherever I go :)

Of course I had to spell the word CANDY! :)

3 comments:

Kari Lynn said...

You are too funny! Love your Bananagrams post! (:

Kari Lynn said...

p.s. did you spell out words just to take a picture of them?! That's a pretty impressive board (:

Jon and Ash said...

Ha... No actually I was bored and decided to play by myself and use all the tiles. Then when it was done, I decided it would be a good blog post and took a picture :)