Sunday, August 16, 2009

Oober Obsessed!

Ha... the title is an inside joke...so just laugh :)
Okay, so I decided since the title of this blog is "Jon and Ash" I should probably throw something in here every once and awhile about Jon. We all know that when he gets his mind set on something he becomes a little OCD. He has many obsessions that come and go. These are not cheap obsessions either. They are things such as golf, hockey, birds, plants, hunting, etc. We own everything you need to golf, everything you need to play both roller and ice hockey, we have buckets beyond buckets of bird seed, endless pots of plants, multiple pairs of hunting clothes, a bow, a tree stand, and soon to be a gun. Well, his current obsession is plants. I dont know of anyone that can spend so much time in a itty bitty backyard. We have gone through so many plants in the last few months. He gets everything all set, leaves it for a couples weeks, and then decides he doesnt like it anymore and buys some more plants. Lovely!!! Well, we now have a new addition to our backyard... A Pond! Yes a pond, and not just a tiny pond, but one with a waterfall. I'm not gunna lie, it looks awesome, but our yard as I know it is shrinking. So, if anyone needs some yard work done, give him a call. Ours had officially run out of room!

On a side note: Jon and I both have a love for photography. I prefer people, he prefers wildlife. So, what a perfect post to finally show you some. These ones are all in our backyard.


Our Cozy Backyard

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

Oh I just love Jon! ha!
I can't wait to see the amazing pond in person!