Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's Fixed!

Okay, the ugliness is gone... sorry if you missed it, it was quite a site :) Yes, I am still at my computer and have not left, I was determined to fix this. Anyways, if you are looking for a new blog background, I found a good site: hotbliggityblog.com They have some very cute stuff.

On another note: today has not turned out as planned. It's rainy, so I told myself I would clean ALL day. Well, this had me distracted for quite awhile, and now we have a sick dog. NASTY! I have learned to clean up after kiddos, but dogs... this just disgusts me! I do feel bad for him, but EWWW. Jon's on his way home to take him to the vet. Two days of this is a bit much. So until Jon gets home I have covered the office with towels for Diesel to lay on and I guess I will just have to sit by the computer a little longer so he will stay put :)

2 comments:

Kari Lynn said...

Very cute! Love the new background!

Hope that pup feels better for my visit tomorrow! (:

The Kowalskis said...

Our dog was sick for two days as well... we had to have the carpet CLEANED professionally because it was so bad. Gross.