Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Feet #2

Remember the post about my Happy Feet this summer? Well here comes happy feet #2, my winter happy feet. Can you guess what it might be? ...UGGS it is! I was so stinken' excited when it started cooling off a bit so I could finally pull my UGGS out of the storage tub. I am telling you people, best boots I have ever owned in my entire life! I have always been one to get very cold feet, Renaud's, the whole bit. Well, with these babies, even wearing them barefoot, I have yet to have cold feet. It's Awesome! Now, I know they are a bit expensive, but you will not be disappointed. I was lucky enough to get mine as a graduation gift last year from Cally. She said they would be perfect for recess duty and man was she right. :) However, sometime in the near future I see myself owning another pair!!!

Hope you all have your winter boots out and ready. It will be here before you know it ;)

No comments: