Sunday, October 11, 2009

Birch Run

Okay, the story of my weekend... It's hunting season so of course every weekend Jon will be up north hunting. This weekend nobody could go up with him. (he usually goes with my dad, grandpa and uncle.) So, what does he do? He calls up Matt. Matt is NOT a hunter, but of course the idea of it sounds awesome to him, and he says yes. Thursday night the two of them go shopping for camo and a hunting license and Friday they are on their way. (Along with Lori's brother Dan, who is a hunter.) So, there I am again, alone on the weekend, this time with no plans. To make the rest of the story short, I called up Lori and she came over Friday night right after work and has been here ever since. :) Friday night we went for a yummy dinner at Big Bob's Pizza in East Grand Rapids then came home and watched TV. We woke up Saturday morning and made a random trip to Birch Run, leaving the house at 8:45. SO MUCH FUN!!! We bought so much stuff the trunk was overflowing. We finally made it home around 11:00 that night. We literally "shopped till we dropped." I would share my awesome purchases but some of it is for Christmas so I don't want to spoil the surprise. However, I did get lots of new clothes, not paying full price for a single thing. :) And by this I am talking a pile of shirts that were between $2 -$6. The deals were AWESOME!!!! I also got a new North Face that I am WAY excited about for only $40. It's not the one I went there wanting to buy but I love it! Anyways, hope you all had a great weekend. I now need to pack up my suitcase because I am moving into the Lindhouts for a week. Wish me luck!

No comments: