Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Feet!


I have spent the last two summers looking for this certain pair of sandals...ones that I really, really wanted to own! I have not had to best of luck. I have found them online but am not big on buying things online...especially when you have to pay big bucks for shipping. I have been very patient, checking each store I go in for these fabulous flip flops. Well, my patience finally paid off. I was at the mall a couple weeks ago and decided to venture into Gap. Not even thinking about the flip flops, as I enter the store....Holy Guacamole....there they are! Calling my name...a giant rack of Havaiana Flip Flops! Who would have thought out of all places I would have found them there. (I totatlly thought they would only be sold at surf shop type stores.) So to end my story... I left with a ginormous smile on my face. I put my new flip flops on the minute I left the store and walked away with the squishy goodness!

My "Happy Feet"

1 comment:

the vrugginks said...

too cute! i have similar from target..obviously, not the squishy goodness of havianas!