Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekend Recap

Friday night...

I had nothing to do! Does that fly with me? NO! So, what do I do? MAKE PLANS! Simple plans. I just bought the movie The Proposal (Funniest movie ever by the way!) and invited Erin and Joel to come over and watch it with us. Just a take-it-easy kind of night.

Saturday...

I woke up and headed to the Grandville craft show with my Grandma, her friend Geneva, my Mom and two of her friends, Kathy and Janet. WE WERE THERE FOR 3 HOURS! Yup, 3 hours! After that we went to Breton Village Mall to go to the Carol Roeda store. Of course I bought a new magnet for my mirror. At night we went out for dinner at Hop Cat for Erin's brothers 21st b-day. That place has the best fries EVER! Hence the name "crack fries" because you can't stop eating them. Then we bar hopped a little and kept her "little bro" safe. :) I have not done that in forever. I felt so old :( We came back home and Joel wanted to have a sleep over at our house, so we did :)

Sunday...

We woke up and had some yummy eggs and toast for breakfast. We then attended the 11:00 service and Erin and Joel's church. (Ada Bible). I LOVED that place! I think that is where I want to go. Jon even said he has not seen me stay that focused on a sermon in the five years he has known me. It was Awesome! Great music, and they have visuals on a huge screen during the entire service. It's hard to explain but it makes it so easy for A.D.D. people like me to follow along. The only bummer part is that it is a 1/2 hour drive. However, it just might be worth it. :) Oh, and P.S. the kiddy area is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Finally, after church we ventured over to Robinettes Orchard for some yummy pumpkin donuts and the best apple cider on the face of the planet.

Lastly, enjoy this picture of Jon and Joel as we were leaving Robinettes. :)

3 comments:

Kari Lynn said...

okay those masks are a little too freaky for me!

Jon and Ash said...

lol We bought them for the Wierda haunted house. Our goal this year is to really freak kids out ;) In the past they are too cocky about it not being scary enough, so this year we will teach them a lesson.

The Heeren's said...

this was a GREAT weekend if i do say so myself :)