Saturday, October 24, 2009

Road Rally

Last night the staff from my school and our spouses got together for a road rally. Oh my goodness, I have not had that much fun in a long time! It was a riot. We were given clues and had to drive all over Hudsonville to figure out the "riddle" type clues. My team came in second place... not bad for three girls and Jon. :) We all ended up at one staff members house afterwards for drinks and snacks. We all laughed so hard at all the fun we had. You sure see a different side of everyone there. Not typical teachers :) I LOVED it! Just hanging out as friends. It was a great get together and also a great one for spouses to be invited to. Very easy conversation starters. :) And after talking, every guy there was a hunter, and all us wives, made them stay home. Phew... I felt so much better. Sorry, no pics. The only pics I took were the crazy ones that we had to take while out and about and I am not posting those ;)

No comments: