Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Christmas Cards

Yes, I know what you are thinking... Talking about Christmas cards in October? Actually I am! This year I decided that I wanted to create my own Christmas card using Photoshop. I paid big bucks for the program, I may as well use it. Of course I always think I am way craftier than what I really am. I have been messing around with it for a couple weeks now. So, tonight I decided to call Katie for some help. She is my ever-so-creative friend that went to school to do stuff like this. Well, to make a long story short, we created both mine and Jon's card as well as my parents. They turned out awesome! I really want to show you what it looks like but I am thinking I am going to make you wait until you receive it in the mail. And if you didn't get my card last year, sorry. I will post the card on here in Decemberish or you can tell me you want one and I would be happy to mail one out :)

2 comments:

Kari Lynn said...

so not fair to make us wait ... I just hope I make the list to receive one (:

Jon and Ash said...

of course you are on the list :) And it wouldn'y be as fun to get it in the mail if you knew what it looked like