Friday, October 16, 2009

My Lindhout Week

Hello Fellow Bloggers,

It feels good to be back in the blogging world. It feels like I haven't been on here in forever. I have so much to catch up on. :) I did however have a fabulous week with the Lindhout boys. It was very busy with school and hockey but we managed to squeeze some fun time in there as well. I have to admit, I was a little sad to leave there on Thursday. I don't get to see them as much as I used to so I cherish the time I do get to spend with them, and let me tell ya, I was SO not ready to give them up. They were such honeys this week. Lukie even sat on my lap last night for 1 hour and read me an entire kiddy chapter book all by himself. I was so proud! ;) They are growing up too fast. Noah, in 5th grade? Crazy! He was such a big help. And you gotta love Tyce. Anyways, it definitely feels good to be home but I am looking forward to my next over night in December. :) On an end note, keep Tyce in your prayers. He woke up not feeling well Friday morning. Call if you want details, I'm not going to post that on here.

I hope everyone has a Great weekend!

My one and only picture from the week. My first time watching Lukas play hockey. He looks so sticken old I could cry! I know I am pathetic but man do I love this kid :)

No comments: