Monday, July 20, 2009

My most FAVORITE treat...

...by far :)

One thing I love about the beautiful Traverse City is Popkies! It's a popcorn store that sells the best popcorn in ALL America...at least in my opinion. When Kari comes to visit she always brings me a bag...makes my day!!! Well, she was here last weekend...and sure enough...she brought me the delicious colored treat! I was going to take a picture of it but it was over half gone when I remembered. I can't resist showing you the bag of goodness so I found a picture from when I was up in TC with my treat :) If you ever head up that way... you have to buy some!!! You won't be sorry :) It makes me happy everytime!

3 comments:

Shelly DeBoer: said...

You and that sugar tooth of yours crack me up. It looks yummy though!

Jon and Ash said...

I'm telling ya... it's the best stuff ever!

Kari Lynn said...

I always look forward to handing over the treat to you and your reaction! It's a little something that I can give you for being an amazing friend (: