Monday, July 20, 2009

Binder Park Zoo

Sunday we went to Binder Park Zoo with Joel and Erin. It was so chilly outside but actually pretty nice weather to be at a zoo. I hate when its really hot and you can smell all the nasty animal smells. We had a great time hanging out with them but I have to say that none of us were that impressed by the zoo. I had pictured something bigger and better. We all agreed that next time we will just go back to good ole' John Ball and save us the 1 1/2 drive. (I think there is more animals there anyway...seriously). Even though it was not what we expected we still had a great time. Jonny and I by the tree we thought was pretty cool :)

Check out facebook for all the animal pictures but I had to post this one. I could have watched the prarie dogs all day... this one especially. He was working so hard... FILLING IN his hole. Don't they usually dig them? Joel cracked me up and I laughed for 5 minutes... he said he must have gotten a divorce and had to move... hahaha Only Joel would think of something like that :)

Feeding the Girafees. The highlight of our trip.

Tram ride...Love this pic of the 4 of us!

No comments: