Saturday, July 18, 2009

Max and Ermas

I love Max and Ermas. For some reason Jon and I never seem to go there much. He loves Olive Garden so we always seem to end up there. Well, when Kari is in town I know she'll go with me. I always get the same exact thing. Tortilla Soup with a side of breadsticks. And boy did that sound good on the chilly July day. She off we went. The pictures will tell the rest of the story of our time there.

The ever so yummy Tortilla Soup


We had to take a picture of the breadsticks. I can't eat that soup without breadsticks and Kari makes fun of me every time for ordering them because they are not even on the menu :)

Our empty glasses.... you see...Tortilla soup may be the most delish thing ever however it is SUPER spicey. Our waitress was horrible and we waited forever and a half for a refill.

By this point we were getting crazy with the camera. We were a little bored while waiting for our pop. Here sits our soup, getting cold, while we wait for something to quench our thirst (and regain our taste buds.) This won't stop me from going back though!

No comments: