Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A bit of Randomness...

Okay....this blog is completely random but after all this blogging talk tonight... (Shelly...) :) I am just in the mood to blog!

Lets see...what have I been doing ALL week? Oh yeah...making my sticken portfolio that NO ONE will even look at. I really cant complain because it went much better than anticipated! I am very happy the way it turned out. Let me know if you ever want to take a look... hopefully I will have a least one taker so this thing wasn't a waste of my prescious blog reading time. :)

Anyways... After a few LATE nights of designing this ever so beautiful portfolio of mine, I was in need of some laughter. I have heard from 9 billion people that "The Proposal" is the funniest movie ever. Well, Kaite and I decided to go see it tonight (Jon wouldn't go with me, and he had hockey with "the guys" tonight). Anywats, you can now make that list 9 million and 2 people who think it is the funniest movie ever because Kaite and I both left with tears in our eyes from laughing. A must see for sure!

That has been my week so far....(and working for the Lindhouts which I am LOVING being back there, I missed them tons this last school year. ) I will have more updates of them later...I need to start taking more pictures this summer because I really hate posting without them. I could talk about swimming at Sunnbrook, golfing, baseball, airsoft wars, the list goes on and on but its just no fun without pictures. I promise I am going to get better at this. I even wrote myself a note to remember my camera when I leave in the morning :)

Thats it for now...Next post...4th of July... I WILL remember my camera that night :)

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

I would LOVE to look at your portfolio next time I'm down there (: