Monday, July 13, 2009

Haarsmas Cottage

Last week we went to the Haarsma's cottage...what a blast.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the week.
(Look at my facebook for tons more pics..this uploading thing is taking too long)

Lori and I doing sparklers

We did a lot of fishing... and believe it or not... I loved it!

Wakeboarding...This is basically what our week was spent doing!

Jon doing a flip while wakeboarding... and ended up on his face.
He definitely didn't try this trick anymore.

Trying to get creative with my camera :)

Me learning how to wakeboard. This was as far as a got, my 16 million fears overtook me :(

Dan and Matt... These two guys crack me up. They will ride anything behind a boat. Here they decided to try the kayaks. Earlier it was a piece of plywood. What will they think of next?!

No comments: