Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

I LOVE the 4th of July. I don't really know why but it is definitely one of my favorite holidays. I love all the festivities, fireworks, and the colors Red, White and Blue! We had a great day. I walked in the parade in the morning with Maple Tree. It was the perfect weather for a parade. After that Jon and I went golfing with Erin and Joel at Scott Lake, where Joel works. The course was dead... perfect for beginners like me ;) We played 9 holes, but I probably only played 4... for real :) Then after golfing we grilled out at Joel and Erins, then later headed downtown for fireworks. We watched them from the top of the chase building right in downtown GR...great view. I do have to say though...I really missed the Grandville fireworks, these ones did not impress me. Overall though, it was a GREAT day!

Golfing at Scott Lake

My Horrible Swing...I am still learning :)

Me and Jon on the top of the Chase building

Joel and Erin

Courtney and Jeff

And I leave you with a view of the fireworks in downtown from the top of a 10 story building :) HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!

No comments: