Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend in Cherry City USA

This weekend I took a trip north to Traverse City to visit Kari. While apparently it was warm and sunny down here, I braved the cold and snow up there. We spent our entire weekend scrapbooking. I finished Jon's entire Africa trip...I was so excited. We also went out for Moomers ice cream, winter coats and all :) On the way home we almost it a truck full of poop. It was the funniest and scariest thing ever...we can laugh about it now...and I still am :) We are also not what I would call "good" influences on each other. Kari bought guitar hero while I was up there, and you all know I love guitar hero...then she talked me into getting an extra guitar. This was an early b-day present from Jon :) He was so excited.......not really ;) However, I have to let you know...I got a really good deal :) Here are a few pics....
This thing is the best invention EVER....the cricut....every scarpbooker needs one. Jon is not too fond of the idea of getting me one for my birthday (a little too pricey) so...guess what will be the first thing on my Christmas list????

Scrapbookin'

Eating our Moomers...Its a good thing I dont live up here because my bank account would go empty...this is the best ice cream ever.

"Rockin Out" as our cashier said :)

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

I wish you were here to rock out with me - it's no fun by my lonesome!

p.s. thanks for making the trip up here! (: