Saturday, March 21, 2009

I don't even know what to title it...

Well, I hate to say it but my last post went down the drain real quick. Most of you know that I have not felt the best the last four days. Last weekend I was feeling so proud of myself. I was working out, eating healthy, doing everything I should be doing...and...look what happened, I got SICK!!! Unfortunately I have not worked out since last Tuesday, I haven't ate healthy because I really haven't ate at all, and now it is 8:30 at night on Saturday and I am wondering if I am ever going to go to bed tonight because all I have done ALL day is sleep. And for those of you who know me well, know that I have to be on the go 24/7. This sleeping all day thing does nothing but depress me. I know, I'm not normal but I love to be out and about. I did venture out to the grocery store today...just to buy more meds. Anyways, I feel like I could ramble forever about a simple sickness so I will say sianara for tonight... Time to disinfect the keyboard :)

1 comment:

Shelly DeBoer: said...

Ash,
I feel soo bad for you... being sick sucks. Just think - Gulf Shores on the horizon shortly!
Shel