Sunday, March 15, 2009

Something NEW

I posted not too long ago about how boring these backgrounds were getting. They were running out of cute stuff. My friend Kari came across a new layout website. The website is http://alliebrownslayouts.blogspot.com/ Now... I have to tell you before you get started that this is a little tougher than the other website...It took me a long time and a couple phone calls to figure out how to make a background appear. Well, here you have it...a new layout. P.S. many of these layouts are quite busy. I am pretty sure this is the forth one I have had up in 10 minutes. I didn't want people to have to strain they're eyes :)

Oh Yeah...and check out the new picture.................thanks Kari :)

3 comments:

Kari Lynn said...

LOVE IT!!

I kept checking to see if you changed it and it was a wonderful surprise that you finally did! (: I'm glad I could be of help and I LOVE the picture at the top!!

Jon and Ash said...

I was pretty dang excited when I finally figured it out. I don't know why it was so complicated for me :) And I know...I was WAY excited when that pictured showed up...THANKS a ton!!!! You need to add one too.

Kari Lynn said...

I would add a picture but it'd be a pretty boring one of just me! ha!