Monday, March 16, 2009

Time To Tone The Tummy!!!

Ok, with spring break just 16 days around the corner, it is time to get my tummy toned up. Jon and I have become work-out freaks. (Jon more than me) He is actually doing 8 minute abs while I sit here on my lazy butt and tell ya'll that WE are working out :) Hmmmm something is not right. Anyways, the wii fit has come in very handy lately. I have moved away from the fun balance activities and have moved on to the strength and yoga. Oh man, after 1/2 hour I am about ready to pass out. YIKES, you can tell I haven't worked out since...EVER!!! I even bought a new bathing suit to wave in front of my face to try to keep me motivated :) We'll see how long this lasts. Oh, and we also gave up pop and sweets until then as well. AND for lent we gave up fast food so hopefully with all of this combined we will both loose a little weight and have 6 packs by April 2. (I might be dreaming a little, I can't picture myself with a 6 pack)

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

YOU gave up sweets?! I didn't think you could survive without them! (: ha! Once you get into a routine working out isn't so bad - and I imagine with the wii fit it is at least "fun" - and that's coming from me, who used to NEVER work out but is now slightly addicted to it! (: