Thursday, March 26, 2009

BUSY...

Wow, after being sick for 6 days, life sure piles up. We have been so busy this week. Monday night the Lindhouts took us out for dinner for my birthday. It was so much fun. We enjoyed hanging out with them for the night at had a wonderful Carrabas dinner... my favorite :) I miss them so much. I do have to say though, only seeing them once about every other week makes the boys really excited to see me. It's kinda nice to have them run up and give me a giant hug every time rather than just "hey"...or nothing at all :) Tuesday..hmmm, what did we do? oops, dont even remember. Yesterday I babysat Jessi, Gracie and Grant. Now it is today, and what do Thursday bring?? HOCKEY...good ole hockey ;) Jon has a game tonight so well see if I can get anything done before that. I have been trying to vacuum since Sunday when the dog left and still havent done it. Now I may as well wait til this sunday right? He will be back tomorrow. HOKEY PETES!! I just re-read this post, what a bunch of rambling. Sorry people...I am done for now. Hopefully the next post will be more interesting. THEN...GULF SHORES...ONLY 6 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

I'm glad you're finally feeling better!
Can't wait to see you next week - I feel like it's been forever! (: