Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lukas...

Well, I seem to be alittle behind on this blogging thing. Life has been crazy busy. We have had a lot of not so good things happen to our family lately and they aren't the kind of things you want to post about. However, amidst this storm of sadness, last weekend Lukas spent the night at our house. Best thing ever. We had so much fun hanging out with just him. (I did miss Noah and Tyce though). When Lukas got out of school we went shopping at target (his pick) (with his 20 "bucks", another funny story that would take forever to type). After that we went to Chuck-E-Cheese. We had a great time. Once we got home, Lukie and I played the wii til 10:30...he thought he was big stuff staying up that late :) I was definitely not ready to give him back the next day. Here are a couple pictures from the night. (My computer is once again being junky and I can only get two to load. I will definitely try harder b/c the ones of him playing wii fit are hilarious) He won this shirt with all "his" tickets
Cutest thing ever...We were getting our picture taken and he did this thumbs up all on his own. I thought is was so dang cute :)

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

I'm jealous about your trip to Chuck-E-Cheese! And I have to say he is one of the funniest little boys!!