Sunday, January 4, 2009

Again?

It it once again, way late, 1:10 AM to be exact, and I am still up blogging. I have become way to addicted to this. I actually spent my night emailing people who I thought might be interested in reading this so it will seem to have more of a purpose. (Kari, not like your not good enough :)) I also am trying to convince a few to start blogging so I have more to read! Well, I only have one more day of freedom, then back into the real world. I have enjoyed these last two weeks way too much. However, I did not get very much accomplished on my list of to-dos. Oh well, it will still be there next week.

On another note, I have had a crazy couple of last days. Very last minute on New Years Day we decided to go up to the Haarsmas cottage with Matt and Lori along with Lori's parents. We had a blast. Friday we spent the day out on the frozen lake, ice skating and playing hockey. (Pics to come soon :)) Then, Friday night we spent 5 1/2 hours playing the game of CLUE. Yep, the good ole' fashion game of clue. Never thought we could have so much fun!

On one last note for tonight, keep my mom in your prayers are she is battling severe pain in her gull bladder from stones which she is having removed on Thursday. I know no other details, sorry.

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

You're family is in my thoughts!

I can't wait to see you on Saturday - and I love all your updates lately, even if I am the only one who reads them! (:
(I think my sister may read too tho!)