Tuesday, January 6, 2009

AFRICA...Are you kidding me?

So I have never been so jealous in my life :) Jon found out yesterday that he is going to Africa in February. I couldn't even believe it. Africa is on my list of places to go before I die. He said I would have been able to go with him if I didn't have a job but there is no way I would be able to take off two weeks of work. He leaves on his birthday (Feb. 12) and comes home, I believe, on the 24th. I have to say, that is probably his best b-day gift ever. And the best part...Its FREE!!!! He will spend two days traveling there, and two days traveling home. Then while down there they will be at the school which their school partners with. He is not exactly sure what they will be doing...but who cares. Best part of the trip and the reason I am so jealous....they are going on an AFRICAN SAFARI. grrrrrr..... I talk about going on a safari everyday and how bad I want to go on one and I just get laughed at. This is so not fair... There will be a bazillion more updates about this because it is so dang cool :)

5 comments:

Kari Lynn said...

Did you tell me about this? I can't remember (:

Jon and Ash said...

Shut up.....

Kari Lynn said...

I just had a brilliant idea - while Jon is on safari you should come up to TC for a weekend! We can have our own safari with deer, squirrels, raccoons? Totally an awesome idea! (:

... said...

Sounds likea plan...lets try to work something out. I dont think I have school on the 13th so maybe I can head up there then and stay a night or two...We could spend Valentines Day together. :)

Kari Lynn said...

Hey that works with me ... will you be my valentine?! ha!

p.s. I didn't get to talk to you tonight on the phone - weird!