Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's 3:09 AM

HAPPY 2009 EVERYBODY!!!! a.k.a Kari... since she is the only one that reads this blog :) Ha! and maybe Kristi since she reads random blogs of people she doesnt even know..hahaha (that cracked me up b/c I do the same thing :)) So....It is 3:09am and I have not seen this time of night in I dont even know how long! I am so wide awake from tonight I dont even know what to do, so I decide to blog...sweet. Maybe I should just try closing my eyes.... Anyways, tonight was fun...different, but fun. We had the New Year's party at our house this year and for the most part it went pretty well. People came and went all throughout the night. We had WAY too much food and now I have no idea where to put it all. For some reason the hostess is apparently left with all the leftovers...just what we need. I hope everyone elses night went well and everyone stayed safe. Can't wait to see what the 2009 year brings!!!

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

Awe thank you for blogging just for me (: ha! Happy New Year! (: