Thursday, January 22, 2009

"Ash...I "willy" need a blackberry..."

I thought this was the funniest thing and had to share it with you...Tuesday night I was watching the Lindhout boys... I was putting Lukas to bed and he wanted me to lay with him and rub his back. Of course I did...We were laying there and he just kept talking and would not go to sleep. The things he was saying was hilarious, yet he was so serious. I was texting Court to tell her everything b/c I needed someone to laugh with...Lukas asked me what I was doing and I told him I was emailing Court. (I had no idea he knew what texting was) He looked at me with a dumbfound look and said..."Ash, thats not emailing, I "alweady" (remind you he can't say his r's) know thats called texting" I couldnt help it and laughed out loud. Then he said "Duh, texting is when you "white" "woords" to people on your phone..." Well, I was pretty shocked he knew that. Then he continues to say..."Man, I "willy" need a blackberry", again I cracked up and asked why? He told me b/c he is "so good at texting." Oh...I tell ya, this kid is hilarious. I could tell you so much more but this was my favorite part :)

No comments: