Monday, January 12, 2009

Kari Time!!!

On Saturday Kari came down to GR for another visit. We headed dowtown to a Griffins game...just the two of us...a little date I guess :) Griffins games are something I take for granted since we have free seasons tickets, however I love going with Kari because she has only been three times and it makes the experience so much more fun. We enjoyed breadsticks, cotton candy, other yummy candies...etc. Now I am trying to plan a trip up to TC by her. And when I do, our first stop is going to be to buy COLORED POPCORN....my favorite thing about Traverse City :)
Our noisebleed seats...Personally I like it better...Its quieter so you can chit-chat, you can see the whole rink, and you can people watch and see alot more :)
Me and Kari at the game

We LOVE our huge bags of Free Cotton Candy :)

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

You mean I'm not your favorite thing about TC?! *tear* Just kidding! I enjoy the time we get to spend together so much - I just wish it would happen more often!

p.s. We got our snow day today - I don't think you got yours ):