Tuesday, November 24, 2009

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...

  • Taking pictures of anything and everything
  • Collecting the latest and greatest children’s books
  • The feeling of clean sheets on the bed at night
  • Holding little babies tight in my arms
  • My incredible family and amazing friends
  • Being able to work with kids everyday
  • Getting letters/cards in the mail, Christmas time is the best!
  • Vacations…I wish I could leave now and travel all over the world.
  • Shopping, anywhere and everywhere!
  • Looking through old pictures and taking a walk down memory lane
  • Even better, watching old videos of us as kids
  • Emailing, facebooking, and blogging. It’s a great way to stay connected
  • Quiet walks on the beach while watching the sunset
  • Making doughboys around the campfire
  • Being outside alone and admiring all the remarkable things God gave us
  • Driving through neighborhoods at night looking at Christmas lights
  • Candy, candy, and even more candy
  • Decorating for each and every holiday. I love being festive!
  • Curling up on the couch with a snack, watching a movie
  • A hot shower after being out in the cold
  • Cuddling with my hubby at night
  • Laughing so hard your eyes water and your stomach hurts
The list goes on and on, but as the title says…”these are a FEW of my favorite things”

What is a list of YOUR favorite things?

No comments: