Sunday, November 15, 2009

Shop Till You Drop

Hurray, I am finally updating, but sorry, no pictures with this one. Jon and I have both been very busy. It's that time of year where school takes over, those dreadful parent/teacher conferences. Luckily I don't have to do these yet but Jon has been busy with last minutes papers to correct and report cards to fill out. He has also been hunting EVERY weekend, so I make plans for every second he is gone. This brings me to my post... Shopping!!! I seem to be very good at it lately. On Saturday I went on a bus trip with Erin. We went shopping at Great Lakes Mall in Auburn Hills. I had to be up at 5am, YIKES! We shopped at that one mall, ALL DAY. It is HUGE! Such fun! I got home around 1AM the next day and man was I tired. I bought some things but really not much at all. And I didn't get any Christmas presents. Bummer! I have really become a deal shopper which I never was in the past. I ended up with 2 new dress scarves ($5 each), 2 new shirts (one was $5 and one was $2), a pair of Aldo, brown, knee high dress boots for $30 regular $126! Yup Huge Deal :) and a pair of Privo shoes which I have been wanting for a really long time, which were $85 on sale for $50 Overall we had a great time. Oh one more thing, we played a little game on the way home on the bus about different things people bought. A couple questions were who spent the least and who spent the most. I thought this was crazy so I had to share... The person who spent the least, spent $32 (which we laughed about b/c is was $40 to even go on it.) And the person who spent the most spent $750! Holy Guacamole! Really? Anyways, hopefully a new update will be much sooner than this one.

No comments: