Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Well, I am feeling lazy so instead of writing, just enjoy a few pictures from Halloween.
Jon's bat pumpkin and my "normal" pumpkin.

Saturday morning J and Matt went up hunting, so Lori came over to help me hand out candy. (I love the fact that Matt is hunting now too, now I have someone to hang out with all weekend) :) Neither one of us had plans Saturday during the day, and you know that does not go over well with me. :) I decided we should make caramel apples. They are my FAVORITE treat ever and I have always wanted to make them, so we did. It was a lot of fun and for the first time ever, they didn't turn out too bad. (The second batch looked much more presentable. But they both tasted great.)
The preparation work for our apples

The finished product

Cupcakes... I love confetti cupcakes with the confetti frosting, I had a box in my house so these had to be made. It just might be the last time I get them. Gluten free diet starts soon! More on that later :(

SOME of the goodies we had that night. I made every bit of junk food I could that night, just in case I don't ever... get to eat it... again :(

The basket of candy. YUM! We had a huge variety from popcorn to airheads to chocolate to fruit snacks and even glow sticks. I love halloween and I love handing out yummy candy! Most of all I love hearing "Whoa, they have to best stuff ever!"

This is Mason... Courtney's friend Kelli's little boy. They came over for a visit on Halloween too. Is he not the cutest thing you have ever seen?!

He kept trying to look out the window for the trick-or-treaters but wasn't quite tall enough.

Love it <3

Lori and I enjoying our caramel apples!

No comments: