Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Frustrated....

Okay people... Right now I cannot stand my blog. It has issues beyond issues! The background never shows up, the friends list never updates, its ugly and it just drives me nuts! If you have noticed, I haven't blogged much lately and that is why. I really need to take the time to make this thing look cute. So bare with me the next, who know who long, while I try to update my blog. And yes, I currently have snowflakes as my background. (Although you probably can'y see it b/c it never shows up) But if its going to be this stinken cold it may as well snow. It makes my Christmas music so much more enjoyable!

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

You're too funny Ash! The blog looks cute - and yes your background did show up. I know other people are having problems with the blog updates as well ... very very odd!