Monday, February 9, 2009

Less than 48 hours

The day is getting closer when Jonny will be continents away. When this idea first came up for Jon to go to Africa, it seemed so awesome and I was like heck ya, go, this is great. Well, now that it is less than 48 hours until he will be on his way really far away from me, I am having second thoughts. I figured, whatever he hunts and I am just fine, I can easily do this. It finally sunk into my head that he isnt just 2 hours north of me, he is half way around the sticken world. OH MY LANTA! Not sure how I am going to make it 2 weeks without him. Thankfully I have some awesome friends who are going to keep me company every night of the week. :) (Or at least close to EVERY night). Anyways, we need your prayers these next couple weeks for Jon while he is in Africa teaching those adorable little kids, and for me, that I can make through life here without him. :) I love him tons and will miss him ALOT!!!

P.S. Don't want you to think I like this blog background...It just reminds me of Africa :)

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

I love the zebraness! (:

I will keep you and Jon in my prayers during these next couple weeks - it will be a wonderful experience for him and I cannot wait to hear about it all!

And as always TC is always calling your name for a visit it you get too lonely down there! (: