Sunday, February 15, 2009

I heard from him again...

Jon called again this afternoon. Not too much new news. He said that he doesnt know if I would be able to make it there. The food sucks (Roasted Goat was served today) and there are animals and bugs all over. Eww... He said there are a couple monkeys living outside where they are staying. Little pets I guess :) He went to a church service there and it was around 3 1/2 hours long. Crazy!!! I am missing him sooooooo much. I think these phone calls are making it worse. I hear his voice and just want to give him a big hug! People, I guess you are going to have to keep me even busier than this. I can't keep thinking about it, I get really sad :( Next time I am going to have to go with him or this might not work. Please keep the prayers coming for both of us. Pray that he stays healthy and at least tries to eat the food, (I warned him to bring food and he didnt), Pray that he can bring a message to those little kids about our Lord. Pray for strength while he is there, I know he misses home. Pray now for safe travel when he returns home. Lastly, Pray that I have strength to make it this last week without him. Thank you...we both need it!

No comments: