Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 Random Facts

I did this for facebook and thought I would post it here too. Its the first 25 random facts that came to my head...they are in very random order, I just quickly jotted them down.

1. I think these things are so dumb yet here I am doing it
2. I am obsessed with emailing, blogging, facebooking, etc.
3. I am addicted to Jon and Kate plus eight
4. Candy is pretty much my all time favorite food
5. I cannot wait to have a classroom of my own
6. I hate sand
7. I am working on being very organized
8. I love to sing really loud in the car when I am by myself
9. I am a very emotional person
10. I am a nanny for the most wonderful family ever.
11. I met some amazing friends in college.
12. I LOVE going on vacations… so many more places to see
13. Target is by far my favorite store.
14. I can’t sleep with my closet doors open
15. I love my husband to pieces
16. I am very close with my family
17. I gained amazing sister and brother-in-laws
18. I love scrapbooking and taking pictures
19. I enjoy being outside… more so when it is warm
20. I have to push snooze at least 3 times in the morning
21. My all time favorite color is turquoise
22. I cannot wait until I become a mom
23. My new UGGS are my all time favorite thing…thanks Cally!
24. I have to have a least 1 can of cherry coke a day
25. Hurray…number 25…time for bed.

I actually have a few more things like this saved on my computer that I wrote awhile ago and never posted but I will save them for later, I don't want there to be too much overkill of ME. :)

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

There can never be an overload of you!

I enjoyed our little texting tonight and miss you so! Seriously it sucks living so far away!! ):