Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fishin' Fun - Photo Overload :)

Tuesday I spent the day with my loves. I have missed them a lot so it was so fun being with them all day! Most of our day was spent fishing! This is their all time favorite thing to do lately. I love how excited they get over! After fishing we went to Sunnybrook to cool off in the pool. Wow, is that place ever different now! Very cool what they have done to the place. After swimming we came home and the boys sat outside for over an hour trading their silly band bracelets with the neighbor kids. What a great day!!! Lots of pictures below of our fun filled day!

Lukas spent almost his entire time fishing changing his lures.

The cute little snack Aunt Cindy brought out for the boys

Noah's first fish was a little bluegill - He was a little disappointed

But then he caught a big bass and all was good :)

All the boys changing up their lures. I am very thankful they all know what they are doing because I don't have the slightest clue :)

Tyce's Big Bass

Tyce using a bluegill as bait for catching bass

The Dukster and I taking a break from fishing for a picture
(This was the best we could do)

Noah at Sunnybrook

Nolan sorting out his bracelets

Trading bands. They even gave me some so I could trade with them ;)

Do you think they have enough??? (And thats not even all of them) I seriously don't understand these things. But then again, we used to have crazy things that we would trade too! Pogs! Remember those?

No comments: