Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cora Isabel

Yesterday, June 18, Erin and Joel brought a beautiful little girl into this world... Cora Isabel, weighing 8 lbs 3 oz, 21.5" long. It is so crazy to think that some of our bestest friends are now parents. And they are going to be awesome parents at that! Well, I of course headed to the hospital first chance I had. Everyone is doing great, Cora is just as perfect as I imagined. I am so excited to love this little girl and watch her grow. I took a few pictures yesterday, but don't worry, there will be plenty more this summer! This is when being a teacher is the best thing ever! I have all summer off to spend with this little lady! So, watch out Erin and Joel, you may be seeing a lot of me the next couple months. :)





2 comments:

The Heeren's said...

YAH! you posted some pictures!! now i just need to do the same :) thanks so much ash :)

Jon and Ash said...

YES YOU DO!!! Come on girlie, you had her a week ago ;)