Thursday, June 24, 2010

Chris Tomlin ~ Toby Mac

Tonight I went to the Chris Tomlin/Toby Mac C0ncert! What a great show! I still can't get over the fact that the two of them are touring together. For those of you who know both of them, know why I am saying that. They are COMPLETE opposites! It started out with your average christian concert, nice music and worship by Chris Tomlin. Then... Whoa.... I guess I really had no clue Toby Mac's music was that LOUD! Good Gravy you couldn't even hear yourself think! However, I do have to say, him and his band sure knew how to put on a good show! They were very entertaining! Overall, it was a GREAT night with friends!

Lori, Me, Kelly, Court

Chris Tomlin


Toby Mac

At the end they sang together! Loved it!

Here is a little idea of what we saw tonight:
(I can't figure out why they are half cut off, but they still play)

The night started out with music like this:


And ended with music like this:
(And this is nothing compared to what we heard, I just know it's on the radio) :)

3 comments:

mateo said...

man you update this thing all the time now!

Jon and Ash said...

:) Just for you! No, really, I have NOTHING to do now that it is summer so why not I still need to get Lori to start one! :)

Kari Lynn said...

I love that you said Good Gravy, I laughed out loud (: