Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snowed In!

Today is snow day number 2 for me, and number 3 for Jon. Today is the kind of snow day that I don't like but is good for me. It's the kind that doesn't let me leave the house. I am such a Grandma driver in the snow anyway so when its blowing and slippery, I will stay home. Last Friday's snow day was perfect. I was at the Lindhouts so I was so excited to be home with them all day. We played outside for hours and then ventured to the mall for lunch and to make Christmas lists. It was so fun. (See pics on my facebook page, I am being a lazy blogger today.)
Anyways, as for today, ALL my presents are wrapped and waiting under the tree, and my house is super clean. I am just finishing the last couple loads of laundry and organizing my movies. Jon is out snowblowing and cleaning the garage. Deisel is out, in his doggie boots ;) playing in the snow. What a great day!!! However, I have run out of things to do and now I am going a bit crazy! I really should take the time to add pics. However, I think Jon and I might try to go to Target a little later, just to get out. :)
Happy Snow Everyone!!!

1 comment:

Courtney Beld said...

Okay, seriously Ash, anytime you are ever bored PLEASE PLEASE come to my house and you can clean or play with my kids and I will clean...take your pick. I have 4 loads of laundry sitting in my room waiting to be folded...aaagghhh! Enjoy these days, they are special, but so are the ones that I am in!