Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lindhout Christmas

On Monday I celebrated Christmas with the Lindhouts. So fun! I had missed them so it was good to see them again. This Christmas was one of the best ones yet. The boys made me a list of things they REALLY wanted a couple weeks ago when I stayed at their house. It made me extra excited to give them their gifts because I knew they would LOVE them... and did they ever. I got the most ginormous hug ever from Lukie. The gift they gave me was awesome too and has a little story to go with it. (See under pictures below).

Me and Lukas with his Robot and Mountain Goat webkinz. Let me tell ya, that robot is the most annoying thing ever, and knowing their dad, it will probably be in the trash in a couple weeks but he just had to have it :) Also, he has a thing for mountain goats right now, so the webkinz was perfect. He named it Jake. Why? Who knows ;)


Me and Tyce with his Star Wars Legos. This was basically the only thing on his list. And this particular one was basically the only one I could afford. These things are a rip off. Well anyways, he already had this one so we went right away to Target to exchange it. Everywhere we went, they were totally picked over with the lego choices so he ended up with hockey cards and a catfish webkinz. He named his Copper. (After the rock)

Me and Noah with his tackle box filled with lures. This was my favorite gift to buy. This past summer the boys were obsessed with fishing. Every day they asked to go to Sandy Pines so they could fish. Noah showed me some lures that he wanted so we picked out a few to put inside. (The rest he will get for his birthday when it is closer to fishing season)

Me and the boys. Love them!!!

Lastly, me opening my presents. I got a very fuzzy pink North Face coat. I was shocked. The story to go with this is when Noah and I were shopping at Dick's for fishing lures I saw this coat. As we walked by it I stopped to take a look. I mentioned that I loved it and was going to tell Jonny I want it for Christmas. He remembered all weekend until his mom got home and then told her I wanted it. I thought that was so sweet. Look at his face in the picture... he looks so happy that he remembered and that he knew I really wanted it. This coat is a little bit different than the one we saw and he made sure to tell me. But this one is thicker than the other one so Cally thought I would like it better. This way I can wear it this time of year. I love it!!!! I also got an adorable hat and ear muffs, and super cute paper with my name on it for school. They sure spoil me!
I am now looking forward to all the other parties we have this weekend! Tomorrow we are having Christmas with my parents. Thursday is Jon's family and my Dad's family. Friday is my mom's side of the family. We will be very busy but I absolutely love all the festivities!

No comments: