Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Parties...

Well, I can't believe Christmas is officially over. I don't know about everyone else, but for us it went by WAY too fast. Now, for starters, I was horrible at taking pictures this year so this is just a little taste of what our last three days have been like...

Wednesday Night: Christmas with Mom and Dad

I am pretty sure Diesel left with more gifts than anyone else :) As you will notice, all I took pictures of was him. Oops. Below is a picture with him and Jeff. We finally bought them a tug-o-war toy so they wont rip all the other ones. I am not sure who had more fun, Jeff or Diesel. :)

Grandma Barr bought him this Michigan toy. My mom bought him a toy, treats, and a pet massage thing... oh my!
We all had a great night. From my mom I got a bunch of gift cards for Jon and I to go on dates :) I got some clothes, a cricut cartridge, and some other goodies as well. Oh yeah, the cutest wine glass in the world. I will have to take a picture of that too. Jon and I also did our gifts that night for each other. Jon got me a digital camera and some other stuff. I got him 8 million things for hunting. Not very exciting but he loved them!


Thursday Afternoon: Scholma Christmas
My Lovely nieces and nephews (minus Grant)

They made a pyramid but it didn't last long :)

This Christmas turned out wonderful. We ate lunch, opened presents, and spent quality time with family. At this party I got a bottle of cool waters perfume. Thanks Shel :)

Thursday Night: Steenbergen Christmas

Jill and I

Cousins :)

Jon and I --- Love him!

Court and I with Gram and Gramps

This party too was a ton of fun. Dinner, gifts, and family time. At this party Julie had my name and I got a super cute bag, gift card to Hobby Lobby (for cricut supplies) and a gift card to Panera Bread.


Thursday Late Night: Cuzy Christmas Eve

We had a giant sleep over at our house. Since we no longer sleep and Gma and Gpa's we have the cuzys sleep at our house. We still wake up extra early though to head to their house. Only 1 pic from the night. Me and Brittners...


Friday Morning:

The alarm went off at 7A.M. I love getting to Grams really early in our jammies so it still feels like the good ole' days. As soon as we get there we open our stockings. After that we wait impatiently like little kids to open the rest of our presents. I got lots of good stuff :) Again, only 1 picture from today too. Oh man, my hubby and uncle with their matching cozy hoodies.
I also got one of Mom and Dad with their new North Face coats from us and Court but they didn't turn out the greatest. They are sure cute though. It's about time my Dad owned something styling :)
Anyways, Christmas is over and we are moving on to the year 2010! Can you believe it? World... you need to slow down. I'm so excited to see what is in store though!!!

No comments: