Sunday, September 13, 2009

Golf Cart Rides

I decided to make a quick post before I head off to bed. It's going to be short and sweet b/c I need as much sleep as I can get for week #2 of school. Kari was down here this weekend for her family reunion that happened to take place at Sandy Pines. I went out for the weekend so I could see her :) She stayed the night at our trailer on Saturday and we just played games and went on golf cart rides.

Now, we have had an entire summer go by with plenty of Sandy Pines posts, but none about golf cart rides. This is my absolute favorite thing about S.P. I could ride around all day on these things. It is basically what I spent my summer doing. (Just thought you should all know). For those of you who are not familiar with S.P. that is what everyone does there. I'm not crazy :) They even have golf cart parking spaces where ever you go :)

This is about the end of S.P. for the summer. One more trip out there to pack everything up :( I am looking forward to next summer already!!!

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

I love this.
and I love how you love to go on golf cart rides even if I get lost and have NO idea where we are! (:


and the parking spots at the candy store are pretty darn cute!