Monday, September 7, 2009

Another Trip to Sandy Pines...

...With My Little Loves!

Thursday when I pulled up to the Lindhouts, I have never felt so loved! The three boys were waiting for me in the front yard. My windows were up and I could hear them screaming, "ASHLEY... MOM, ASHLEY'S HERE." I figured something must have been up because I don't usually get greeted like this. :) I got out and they were freaking out because I was there. When I walked inside, Cally greeted me with, "I hope your up for another trip to Sandy Pines....and FISHING!!!" The boys absolutely love it out there, and this year have LOVED fishing. Okay, let's get this straight, every other time we have been fishing at Sandy Pines my Dad has usually been there to help us out with the whole worm and fish on the hook business. Not exactly my cup of tea. Well, this was a Thursday and my Dad was at work so I had to do it myself. Thank goodness my Mom went out to help. I can handle worms but the fish... NO WAY!!! Sorry there is no way I am ever touching one of those things. (I have another story from when I went fishing with just Lukas, you can ask me later). Anyways, it made for an interesting day but we had a ton of fun. We fished, but we also mini golfed, went to the water park, rode on the golf cart, went to the candy store and as much else as we could. It just might be the last time their out there for the summer. Because, it has sadly come to an end....
I try to get a good picture of us and this is what he does :)
This is when Lukas grabs to camera a decides to be the photographer. It was so cute, the camera was the size of his head. He didn't do too bad for a 6 year old.
Each of the boys caught 1 fish... all bluegills (I guess :))
Enjoying his favorite pop... Root Beer! "Grandma Kim" sure spoils them.
Trying to get the fish of the hook. Real pros right there :)
Thumbs Up to a GREAT summer!!! :)

No comments: