Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lovin' This Time of the Year!!!

The first snow fall is one of my favorite things to look forward to every year. As much as I despise the snow, driving in it, being cold... I still love the first time the ground is covered in a blanket of white! It just means that the holiday season is getting even closer! It also makes the Christmas lights look so much better! :) However, right now, I am enjoying sitting in my living room, nice and WARM, enjoying my Christmas tree, watching the snow fall outside!!

The lights on our house! Hubby did a great job! :)

Our Christmas tree!

2 comments:

Kari Lynn said...

Love your tree and love your lights! (:

Katie said...

Your tree looks great! Ours is still in process...
You were the winner of the Handmade for the Holidays giveaway on my blog. If you wouldn't mind sending me an email with your email address I will pass it on to Kate and you two can work together on your magnet set!Thanks, Katie