Monday, December 13, 2010

Light Show

Ok... so all of you are probably not going to think this is funny at all... but I DO!!! There are quite a few evenings, when I am sitting home, where I look back at old posts on my blog. This is one that will always make me laugh!

I absolutely love my school and love the staff I work with. We are all quite young and make work a lot of fun! We only have 3 male teachers and 2 of them teach 5th grade. The one in particular is hilarious. He sends out whole staff emails frequently about the funniest things, just to lighten peoples days. Well, today the other 5th grade teacher emailed us, and the funny one responded. I COULDN'T QUIT LAUGHING!!! So, I decided to share this one with you. Again, you may not laugh, but at least in a couple months when I look back at it, I will! :)

A quick inside scoop: Ben, normally the funny one, is hosting our Christmas party this Friday. He has been gone A LOT lately with different meetings, and I have been his sub!

Here is the email :) P.S. what they write is NOT true! :)

Jeff: "I saw Ben's house on TV last night due to his awesome light show. I thought I'd just give everyone a peek at what they will get to see on Friday! No wonder he volunteered to have the party."

Ben's Light Show!

Ben: "You should see the back yard! A live nativity scene spoken in 12 different languages and a Santa's workshop made entirely out of sugar cubes and coffer creamer. What do you think I'm doing with all my sub days... this stuff doesn't just happen."

(Hope you at least enjoyed the light show) :)

No comments: